Friday links today are done in honor of The Letterman Top Ten!
Top Ten Reasons Why Riding a Bike is better than Attending a Baseball Game:
10) Powerbars, Gu and Heed have no nitrates. Hot Dogs do! http://www.preventcancer.com/consumers/food/hotdogs.htm Remember, no wieners in cycling... only weenies.
9)Getting hit by ball bearings is more comfortable than being hit my a fouled baseball.
8)Cycling gloves are way more stylish than baseball gloves.
7) Cycling helmets beat out ball helmets..... can't believe that this helmet kept some structure... amazing ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s23TX_AyYQE Try that with a ball helmet!
6)You get to meet the most interesting people on a bike.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=185pGsXOw_g and maybe get interviewed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qws2qabZxws&NR=1 Would you rather meet this lady? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ7hVCJq7c4 Ummmm, wow?
5) Base training is more fun than getting to first base.... unless you're fifteen... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWaqvlX3pro This seems a bit clinical... maybe base training is WAY better!
4) Cytomax doesn't make you burp like Bud Light.
2) First and third with a dribbling bunt down the first baseline or first gear with a sprinter hill.... shift up to third! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXPXHK7I1iQ&feature=related Amazing attack... almost supernatural...
1) No chance of someone doing this to you in cycling! (Although there is a chance of doing it to yourself when sprinting.....) http://www.ohio.com/news/break_news/91022384.html